Be Wise for a Minute :)

Hello Buddies~
Any body miss me? Hahaha *kick author*
Peacee.. ✌
Today I want to share a little story that I heard yesterday
Once upon a time., In a silent village lived a princess *what!?*
Hahaha..jkπŸ‘…
Any body know Mary and Brad Johnson? No one, author :v
Okay, just pretend that you know them :p
Mary and Brad Johnson confuse about their money, they do not understand why they are continually short of money even though they both have good salaries. After that, I give some tips for them to solve their problem and I’ll tell it again just for you, guys.. J U S T  F O R  Y O U *omg*
First, assess your personal and financial situation. I mean know yourself include what you need and what you want.
Second, set personal and financial goals. When you want to buy something, you must keep a part of your income except you’re a millionaire that can buy everything without saving first.
Third, ¬create a budget for fixed and variable expenses based on projected income. (Tips : Don’t spend too much money for rent something or loan some money)
Fourth, Monitor current spending (saving, investing) patterns. I mean, know your lifestyle. How much time you buy something when you see it in a shop? Remember, don’t spend too much money just for shopping, guys.
Fifth, compare your budget to what you have actually spent. In third tips you made a budget, so check it again and compare it.
Sixth, review financial progress and revise budgeted amounts.
Okay, guys..that’s all of the tips that I know hehehe
See you laterrr~ *run run run*
πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Class? No Problem ;)